Model #: BS-LS322
All the support you need,
all in one place
There are several ways to reset a player to factory defaults. Choose one of the methods below.
Control ButtonNote: The Control Button method requires the player to be installed with firmware version 6.2.39 or later. If you do not know what firmware version your player has, use the Factory Reset script further below.
- Hold the SVC and Reset buttons
- Apply power to the player
- Wait for the red Err LED to flash rapidly
- Release the SVC and Reset buttons
Diagnostic Web Server (DWS)Note: The Diagnostic Web Server method requires the player to be installed with firmware version 6.2.39 or later. If you do not know what firmware version your player has, use the Factory Reset script further below.
- Access the DWS
- Navigate to the control tab
- Click the Factory Reset button
BrightSign Support Videos
Add Your Player to the Portal
Create a Portal Account
How to Create a Music Schedule
How to Subscribe to SXM
How to Add a Message Schedule
How is SiriusXM Music for Business programming different from regular radio?
The biggest difference is that SiriusXM Radio has commercial-free music channels. What this means for you is that SiriusXM offers you music the way it should be and the way the artist intended it; without a single commercial interruption. Simply put, SiriusXM Music for Business has a breadth and depth of programming unavailable on regular radio.
How do I make sure the channels with inappropriate content and themes are blocked?
Upon order, your Dynamic Media account executive will provide the option to block channels with channels that are not “business safe.” If you’d like to block additional content that does not fit the brand of your business, most SiriusXM radios allow you to block individual channels using the radio’s menu. Please refer to your radio’s manual for instructions on how to do this, or contact your Dynamic Media representative at 1-800-684-7050. It’s our support that sets us apart.
Does SiriusXM Music for Business have commercials?
SiriusXM for Business music channels are commercial-free. Today’s FM stations carry 18 minutes or more commercials per hour.
Do I have to commit to a long-term contract to get SiriusXM service?
No. Over 98% of SiriusXM’s customers keep the service once they try it. Because of this high retention rate, SiriusXM does not require you to sign an agreement that commits you to any term. Your employees and your customers will absolutely love it. It’s nothing short of addictive.
Do I have to buy equipment from Dynamic Media?
Dynamic Media will provide a subscription regardless of where you purchase your equipment. Dynamic Media understands the importance of music for your business, and thus provides advance replacement of any equipment issues covered by DynamicCare warranty. Purchasing your equipment from Dynamic Media provides a “one-stop-shop” for all of your in store music or music on hold needs.
Can I install the equipment myself?
Yes. An understanding of basic electronics essentially over qualifies you to install your business radio. Important to note, the music antenna must be mounted external to the building with a clear view of the sky. If you choose to self-install the radio, Dynamic Media will provide every part you will need to complete the installation, along with printed instructions and 800-phone support.
Why is SiriusXM Music for Business so much less expensive than other background music providers?
SiriusXM has 26 million consumer subscribers, which allows them to spread the costs of providing the music over both consumer and business customers. All the other music for business providers only sell to businesses, which means they have to charge more to cover their costs. In short, the extensive volume of SiriusXM customers allows business users to enjoy a much lower cost for a superior product.
Why do I have to pay more for a business subscription?
Use of music in a business or as music on hold requires the payment of royalties to ASCAP, BMI, GMR and SESAC, the organizations that represent the music copyright holders. These royalties are included in a commercial subscription. For more information on these royalties please visit www.ascap.com, www.bmi.com, www.globalmusicrights.com and www.sesac.com
What will I hear on SiriusXM Music for Business?
SiriusXM Music for Business offers a huge variety of stations you’ll never hear on regular radio or from other background music providers. Most channels are unique and innovative SiriusXM originals, which include totally new in-store music programming. Internet Channel Guide | Satellite Channel Guide
What is SiriusXM Music for Business?
SiriusXM Music for Business is a licensed business music service available in satellite or internet delivery. The Internet service provides 200+ channels of SiriusXM commercial-free music. The service is delivered over the internet to a PC or a SiriusXM internet radio. The satellite service provides that provides 70 commercial-free channels made available to nearly all American businesses located in the continental United States.
What equipment do I need to get SiriusXM Radio for business?
You can listen to SiriusXM business several different ways. If you have questions, we have an inside sales team ready to guide you to the prefect player for your business. Check out the information below, or give us a call a 800-684-7050.
- The SiriusXM App – You can use virtually any Apple or Android mobile device and listen to SiriusXM Business without purchasing hardware. When you sign up for a business subscription, we will send you a username and password that will connect you to the SiriusXM Business service. Simply download the app to your mobile device, enter the username and password that we provide, and you’ll turn your mobile device into your SiriusXM Business player. See more here: App Store | Google Play
- SiriusXM Internet Player – There are several SiriusXM internet players made specifically for your business. Each player is made to plug and play with any existing audio system or phone system music on hold input. Please contact Dynamic Media for a comprehensive quote for SiriusXM Music for Business in your business.
- SiriusXM Satellite Players – For those business unable to connect to SiriusXM using a high-speed internet connection, we have satellite players that will do the job for you. The satellite players require a small antenna (3” x 3”) to be placed on the outside of the building. Once placed, the player will start receiving service directly from the satellite, bypassing the internet altogether. As with the internet players, the satellite receivers connect to any audio system or phone system for music on-hold.
My business is comprised of multiple facilities located at different physical addresses. Can I get SiriusXM Music for Business in each facility?
We service tens-of-thousands multi-location business across the U.S. You simply need to purchase a unique receiver and business subscription for each individual facility. Dynamic Media offers discounts on both equipment and installation for multi-location businesses. Although you will need to purchase multiple subscriptions, your Dynamic Media representative can structure your account such that there is a single invoice that consolidates all SiriusXM Music for Business charges.